I learnt how to balance my Chakras through one of my favourite books- ‘Chakra Wellness Made Simple’ by Connie Boucher. I can’t get enough of her amazing books, they’re all about wellness and natural remedies.
These are two amazing ways that you can quickly and efficiently balance your chakras on a daily basis.
- Start with the Root Chakra and apply 2-3 drops of the oil to the bottom of your feet in a clockwise direction. Chakra energy naturally moves in a clockwise direction.
- Apply 2-3 drops to the Sacral Chakra which is located between the base of the spine and the navel.
- Apply 2-3 drops to the Solar Plexus which is located just above the navel.
- Apply 2-3 drops to the Heart Chakra which is located in the low-centre of the chest.
- Apply 2-3 drops to the Throat Chakra which is located on the throat.
- Apply 2-3 drops to the Third Eye Chakra which is located at the centre of the forehead.
- Apply 2-3 drops to the Crown Chakra which is located at the top of your head.
- Once you have applied all the oils, cup your hands in front of your nose and deeply breathe in the combined aromas of the oils.
- Drop your hands so that your palms are together and fingertips are resting just below your chin and visualise your goals and aspirations. Also take the opportunity to say some positive affirmations to manifest what you want in life.
- Enjoy the amazing feeling of having all of your chakras balanced, it blows me away everytime I do one of the above combinations as I feel absolutely wonderful and motivated for life! Not to mention that you’re also raising your vibration and consciousness 🙂
Please note that if you have sensitive skin, then you must dilute the above oils with a carrier oil such as fractionated coconut oil. I personally don’t have sensitive skin, although I only had to dilute the lemongrass as it’s quite a hot oil.